Growing company looking for reliable, highly motivated individual that will work with a licensed professional installing radon mitigation systems. Entails measuring, cutting and fitting PVC piping.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS:
- Position is physically challenging (requires climbing, lifting, crawling and bending.)
- Must remain smoke-free while on site, with customers, in company vehicles, on company property.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record.
- Required criminal background check.
- Required to take and pass drug test.
- General construction, mechanical knowledge/skills.
- MUST know how to read a tape measure and a basic knowledge of power and handheld tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Possible evening & weekend work. Willing to do occasional out of town work.
Immediate hire, eligible for benefits after 90 day probationary period, part time – full time with flexible hours.
Hire in at $14 p/h, after 90 days $15 p/h.